Products and Services
|Click Here for Details|
|Private 1-on-1 Coaching|
|Click Here for Details|
I Love My Workbook
7 Simple Guided Steps So You Can Completely Stop Binge Eating and Overeating, Reach Your Goal Weight, and Leave Shame, Guilt, and Food Obsession Behind You
Now you can walk yourself through the very same coaching process Dr Livingston has taken hundreds of clients through, step by precious step. Never Binge Again is a radically different approach to overcoming overeating, and this workbook will help you embrace and integrate all its powerful principles:
- Eat Healthy without Relying on Willpower: As you work your way through this book, starting with the very first exercise, you should find yourself dramatically less drained by constant decision making about food...and that energy can be finally be put to other, more important, healthier use!
- Discover the Body You Were Meant to Live In:As food becomes less and less of an issue your body can and should gradually shed the excess weight you’ve been holding until you reach a natural, comfortable weight.
- Escape the Tyranny of "Emotional Eating": Never again feel compelled to put bad food in your body just because you don’t like the way you feel!
- Find Freedom from Food Obsession: As you eliminate and automate difficult food decisions, the mental obsession with food should lift. Put your mind to better use, including simply being present, mindful, and aware.
- Break Free from the Diet Mentality: Find sustainable habits you can live with for a lifetime!
- Uncover Your Most Personal and Sustainable Motivation: Get BOTH a short-term boost in motivation AND the power to carry you through the long run! All personalized to your specific needs.
- Reclaim Your Power: To this point you’ve been letting your Lizard Brain (lower brain) control you. It’s time to take back the reins and show the Lizard who’s boss!
- End Your War with Food: Ever fought a war with a bagel, donut, chocolate bar, piece of pizza, or dish of pasta…and lost? Are you exhausted from constantly trying to wage a "war on food" in your own head... where YOU are the primary casualty? See how to declare the war over once and for all so you can find peace again.
You'll love this workbook because within it is the power to put overeating and binge eating behind you for good!
An End to Nighttime Overeating
How to Nail Pigula (Your Nighttime Overeating Vampire) in Its Coffin Forever!
According to our national survey 57% of adults in the United States alone suffer from nighttime overeating. That's over one hundred million people! If you're among the majority of adults who routinely blow their diet after 7 pm, this book by Dr. Glenn Livingston and Sergeant Yoav Ezer (Dr. Livingston's business partner and more importantly a former nighttime binge eater who lost 90 pounds) is just what you've been waiting for:
- Discover one simple thing you can do when you have seemingly irresistible cravings.
- The latest research findings on what causes nighttime food indulgences, and what works to stop them!
- Leverage the very specific protocol Dr. Livingston arrived at working with hundreds of clients.
- Understand why you won't need to feel deprived, but rather make food more satisfying.
- Get 19 delicious, whole food, craving killer recipes!
- Use vampire movies and myths (like Dracula) to restore confidence in your ability to stick to your diet in the evening.
- See how to make a major dent in your nighttime eating problem in only ten days! (Less than two weeks from this very moment if you read the book tonight.)
Together, Sergeant Ezer and Dr. Livingston have built a company that's helped literally tens of thousands of clients and readers with their food issues. Get their best advice to put your diet-destroying, confidence-sapping nighttime overeating problem behind you fast!
101 Best Food Rules
Accelerate Your Progress Towards Permanent Weight Loss by Leveraging the Most Effective Rules Created by Hundreds of Successful Never Binge Again Readers (And Clients!)
Does your Inner Food Monster manage to wreak havoc on your diet when it breaks free of its cage? Or does it spend as much time outside its cage as it does inside, only depending on who wins the daily argument?
If you answered yes to either of the above you’re going to LOVE this book, because it pulls back the curtain on what is probably the most powerful, yet most frequently misunderstood feature of my previous book “Never Binge Again” (2,107+ reviews)… Food Rules!
Good Food Rules are easy to remember and follow. They are also fun to use, which means you'll enjoy eating again and won't need to feel deprived. They also almost totally remove the necessity for willpower from the weight loss game, and can lock your Food Monster permanently in its cage regardless of circumstance!
But in this book, we didn’t include good food rules, we only included the BEST ones! Game changers for our most successful customers and readers. Adopting these rules and/or adjusting your own rules according to the principles described in 101 Best Food Rules can be a life changing experience which you’ll enjoy and benefit from immensely!
45 Binge Trigger Busters
Binge eating triggers do NOT cause binges…they cause desires.
Each time you recognize those triggers and avoid rewarding them with food you are effectively breaking down the connection between the trigger and the desire until that same trigger no longer produces a craving at all.
In this book we cover:
- EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS AND THEIR BUSTERS: Low self-esteem, Self-doubt, Boredom, Feeling Deprived, Financial Concerns, Feeling fat, Stress and Overwhelm, Loneliness, Shame, Anxiousness, Apathy, Feeling powerless, etc.
- PHYSICAL TRIGGERS AND THEIR BUSTERS: Hunger, Being too tired, That time of the month, Thirst, etc.
- ENVIRONMENTAL TRIGGERS AND THEIR BUSTERS: The smell of food, Passing old haunts – Restaurants – Bakeries- and others, Lack of planning and preparation, Social situations, Nasty comments about your weight, Night time eating, etc.
- THOUGHT BASED TRIGGERS AND THEIR BUSTERS: "One little bite won't hurt", "The scale doesn't budge", "Can't decide which diet to follow", "Worried you'll feel deprived forever", "This can't work forever", "Not enough time for self-care", "I can't afford to eat healthy", "My cravings will last forever", etc.
The Food Demon Interviews
Since Never Binge Again came out I've conducted more than 200 interviews and demonstration-coaching sessions. The "Food Demon Interviews" includes 11 of the very best ones...
The most inspiring, the most eye-opening, transformative coaching sessions I held with real clients...
You’ll get to hear their life stories, share their pains and victories and join me as I help them battle and cage their Pig once and for all.
Among other things you’ll learn...
- How to deal with the “I’ll start tomorrow” squeal (Chapter 1)
- Overcome the feeling it’s UNFAIR everybody BUT YOU get to enjoy food (Chapter 1)
- How not to binge on really bad days (Chapter 2)
- How to deal with the fear of failing (Chapter 3)
- A simple way to break your mother’s Influence on your eating (Chapter 4)
- Set up food rules to handle night time eating (Chapter 5)
- Deal with eating out and the social pressure of eating with friends (Chapter 5)
- Incorporate drinks into your food plan (Chapter 6)
- How to reject “free” food (chapter 7)
- How not to binge when “drowning under pressure” (chapter 7)
- Deal with the fear you’ll binge in the future (chapter 8)
- Deal with extremely emotional situations without bingeing (chapter 8)
- How to handle leftovers from your kids meals (Chapter 11)
- And much more
"Me, My Pig And I"
My Life Battling My Inner Food Demon
In "Me, My Pig, and I", Dr. Livingston outlines the life which led him to develop the radically effective “Never Binge Again” system to help overcome overeating, in delightful, poignant stories with which the reader will instantly identify.
You'll learn everything from Dr. Livingston's earliest personal history, to his position as CEO of two firms which sold $30,000,000+ of marketing consulting to Fortune 500 companies like Kraft, Nabisco, Plantars-Lifesavers, Lipton, Novartis, Bausch & Lomb, American Express, Whirlpool, and dozens more big names you'd recognize in a heartbeat.
This is your chance to read his story in full so you can more effectively leverage his success to stop overeating...and improve your life in ways you never dreamed possible.
|BECOME A COACH|
|Click Here for Details|